Monday, August 10, 2009

Let's Try This Again...
















As everyone close to our family knows, we suffered a miscarriage in April. I'm not exactly sure at what point I "lost" my pregnancy, but I was apprised of the situation at my first prenatal appointment, which was at 10 weeks. I'm officially pregnant for the second time this year, and although we've heard the little bitty heartbeat and seen the belly bean twice, I can't help but feel apprehensive until I pass that 10 week mark. I'm really hoping that after my appointment with Dr. Jones next week I'll finally be able to breathe easy with the knowledge that everything is a-okay. It will be a nice break to worry about whether my baby is going to continue growing that gigantic freak-head she's (I think it's a girl, Matt refuses to even consider it as a possibility) been working on so far. Oh well, like father, like daughter!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger